Welcome to Hell.
Did you read Sean's post? Julie asked me over AIM last night.
No-o... I answered, and brought up LiveJournal to do so.
Apparently there have been some problems with him getting leave to come out here for Julie and Jeremy's wedding.
I just wonder sometimes about the way things seem to work for me. Either everything goes quite well, or everything just tumbles into a heap at my feet.
This is one of those feet-times.
Hey, Life!
I give up! I quit!
No-o... I answered, and brought up LiveJournal to do so.
Apparently there have been some problems with him getting leave to come out here for Julie and Jeremy's wedding.
I just wonder sometimes about the way things seem to work for me. Either everything goes quite well, or everything just tumbles into a heap at my feet.
This is one of those feet-times.
Hey, Life!
I give up! I quit!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home